Sunday, November 7, 2021

Week 07

As previous experiments where not really suited as NFTs I've decided to explore this project again. I think that I should either try to just do as many buildings as possible to create a series and mint them at a low price. Sell them as small pieces / slices. With this way i thought it could for example be similar to the gifs below or it could be done in a more visually nice way, e.g. renders with proper lighting, reflections etc. Or i could use some time to explore ways to deform them / make them more interesting as objects on their own.

As the previous building i made is very mundane / anonymous I decided to make another building which is more unique to Korea. Thought it could be fun to do a PS1 style filter on them as they do remind me a little bit of game assets.

I could try to explore 3D models with inverted faces as well. When the faces are inverted they're invisible from one side, e.g. you could look inside 3D models from one side, and see the outside from the other / works almost like a beam splitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment