Sunday, November 28, 2021

Week 10

Finished the building from last week. This building isn't super accurate unfortunately as the entire backside of it is invisible from the street. Also i think the roof texture currently looks pretty terrible.

All the buildings so far are just screen recordings of the openGl viewport. I made a mistake and upgraded my computer which broke some programs and as a result i can't render anything until updates are released. It's already been a month without any news so I will try to downgrade my computer before next week so that I can actually render something.

Decided to abandon the idea of the puzzle pieces as i think it doesn't really add anything to the building. I think the most important thing here is to just make it visually appealing. I also really need to speed up. So far I have four buildings which is not nearly enough for a series.

No comments:

Post a Comment